- Our jewelry has a lifetime guarantee to be free of manufacturer defects.
- All sales are final.
- We accept cash and credit cards. We do not accept checks.
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted in the studio.
You can view our Covid Protocols here.
- Walk-ins are welcome, however, we suggest making an appointment to ensure your time isn’t spent waiting for availability.
- Have a valid photo ID with you (see identification requirements below).
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out your release form and select jewelry.
- Be sure to have something to eat within a few hours of your appointment.
- Avoid excessive caffeine, alcohol, and blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.) 24 hours before getting pierced.
- In order to accommodate everyone in a timely manner, we may reschedule your appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Law requires that we have proof of age and identification of anyone getting pierced.
18 & Older
- In order to be pierced you must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid photo ID. Acceptable identification includes a driver’s license, passport, state issued ID, military ID, etc.
- Both parent and minor must be present to sign the release form and both must provide a state or federally issued picture ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID, etc.), on which last names and/or addresses match. * A school issued photo ID or yearbook picture accompanied by a birth certificate is acceptable for minors younger than driving age.
- We must have proof of both age and relationship to parent/legal guardian. * If the parent’s last name is different from the minor, there must be legal documentation to prove the relationship (birth certificate, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.).